Beaufort, LLC strives to preserve and respect the privacy and confidentiality of visitors to its website in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. References in this policy to “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Beaufort, LLC. References to “you” and “your” mean you, the user.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, may be used and/or shared by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect the following information about you:
- Information that you register on our website or otherwise provide to us, including by filling in forms on our website; this information may include (but is not limited to) your name, physical address, email address and phone number
- Records of correspondence and any information you provide to us when you contact us
- Surveys that we ask you to complete
- Details of transactions and communications you carry out through our website
- Information related to your visits to our website, or otherwise collected while you visit our website, including, but not limited to, device identifier, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data as well as the resources that you access, which may be collected on an automated basis
We may use and/or share information collected about you in the following ways:
- We may transfer and share the information within Beaufort
- We may use the information to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions for us or on our behalf, and we may share your information with such companies and individuals as needed for them to perform their functions
- We may use and disclose the information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of our clients, others and us
- We may use the information to contact you by post, telephone, SMS text message or by e-mail for administrative purposes and marketing communications
- We may use or share your information for any other purpose that is covered by a consent made by you
Regarding information that you actively provide to us, if you do not want us to use such information in any of the foregoing ways, or to share such information with third parties, please contact us by phone (1-757-383-6000) or email ([email protected]).
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By using this website, you agree to the transfer, storing and/or processing of your data in any location, including the United States of America, where our server is hosted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data collected on our through our website; any transmission is at your own risk. WE CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ABSOLUTE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION. NOTHING IN THIS POLICY IS INTENDED TO CREATE OR PROVIDE ANY RIGHT OF ACTION FOR VIOLATION.
If you received an email from us, your email address is either listed with us as someone who has registered with our website, expressly shared your address for the purpose of receiving email communications from us, or you have otherwise have an existing relationship with us.
ACCESS AND CHANGES TO INFORMATION
You may request a copy of personally identifiable information you provide for the limited purpose of viewing and correcting any factual errors in such information. You may send an email or letter to the following email or street address requesting information about correction to your information:
4433 Corporation Lane
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
To protect your privacy and security, we will take what we believe are reasonable steps to help verify your identity before providing personally identifiable information, granting access or making corrections.
This website may contain links to other websites. Unless we expressly state otherwise, Beaufort makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of those websites. The fact that Beaufort has provided a link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such website, its owners, or its providers. There are risks associated with using any information, software, or products found on the internet, and Beaufort cautions you to make sure that you understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the internet. In addition, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. These other websites may collect or solicit personal data or send their own cookies to your computer. Please be aware that Beaufort is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
You may not create a link to this website that incorporates or relies upon, in whole or in part, any content from any page on this website, or that incorporates any copyrighted or otherwise intellectual property of Beaufort without written permission from Beaufort.
COOKIES AND DO NOT TRACK MECHANISMS
Do Not Track mechanisms allow internet users to control, and where desired prevent, the tracking of their online activities across websites and technology. Currently, Beaufort does not have the capability to recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals and other similar mechanisms.
Our website uses Google Analytics, which is a tool that tracks and reports website traffic and measures the performance of the ads we deliver.
To measure performance, your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes, for example, the web address of the page that you are visiting and your IP address. Google may also set cookies on your browser, or read cookies that are already there. Google may be able to tell what ads you saw while visiting websites.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR PARENTS
Our website is intended for a general audience and is not designed for children. We are not responsible for any access or use of our website by children. If you are under eighteen (18), you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS
It is important to us at Beaufort to hear what visitors have to say about our organization or our policies. If website visitors have any questions, concerns or complaints about this policy, or want to let us know what they think about our organization, please contact us by phone (1-757-383-6000), email ([email protected]) or by writing to the following street address:
4433 Corporation Lane
Virginia Beach, VA 23462